Monday, March 22, 2010

Manic Monday, and Chickens!

The weekend was pretty uneventful from both a personal and a chicken standpoint. I got some stuff done in the yard, and then the allergies got some stuff done in my head. Ouch.

Still no enclosure for the side yard. The brain is thinking but the hands aren't doing. New chicken discoveries: they don't particularly like apples or bananas.

We got some potentially bad news today. The owners are going to put the house we are living in up for sale. We can stay here til October, they can't kick us out. Still, dang. I like this place. I'm glad I didn't get the raised beds in the front yard up and running. Also glad I didn't redo the deck cover. feh. Also, the whole hidden chickens thing is true. We didn't tell the property mgmt about our chickens, and I don't know what they are going to say about it when they come to show the house.

Drag, srsly.

Kate's friend took some pretty hilarious pics of me and the chickens tonight. Freerange Molly Brown wants to be a hat. That hoodie is my anti-chicken-poop shirt. It works pretty well, except I think the stripes confuse the chickens.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic! But Waaaaa too bad you gotta move eventually :( You gotta find another hiding place now!

    ReplyDelete